Corpus Christi, Texas — Corpus Christi — The Newchest County Public Health District has been notified of two deaths related to COVID-19. The patients were men in their 70s and 80s.Included comorbiditiesColon Transplant and Diabetes. Our condolences to their families and friends. For privacy and confidentiality reasons, no further information has been released.
All Nuecs County residents must do everything they can to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Here are the public health strategies we should all follow:
● Wear a mask in public
● social distancing with everyone other than immediate family
● Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
● avoid close contact with people who are sick
● stay home when sick
● Disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home and at work
● Get vaccinated as soon as possible