This fall, Crain’s Chicago Business relaunched its leadership development executive education program designed to hone the leadership skills of Chicago-area executives. We’re excited to bring you new programming from the Crain Leadership Institute, designed and taught by renowned faculty at the Chicago Booth School of Business.
This “Leadership in Uncertain Times” session will consist of five half-day sessions including:
- How to “Think” Like an Entrepreneur Using the Concept of VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous) when developing a competitive strategic plan
- Learn how to reduce risk and remove barriers when managing innovation – giving you the flexibility to execute and launch new ideas
- Enhance your persuasive powers by using a framework that makes your business communication clear, engaging and compelling
- Gain the tools to create an organizational culture in which employees are motivated to achieve results and motivated to succeed in their roles (implementing a framework for building diverse, inclusive teams, developing talent, and retaining dynamic individuals)
Certificates of completion from Chicago Booth and Crain’s will be provided. If you have any questions about the program, please contact [email protected] Or visit crrainsacademy.com.
- date: 21 October to 18 November 2022, every Friday
- time: 9:00am – 1:30pm
- Place: Gleacher Center, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, 450 N. Cityfront Plaza Dr. Chicago, IL.
- Admission: $9,000 per attendee
Find out more and secure your seat in September. March 30, 2022